• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VIC to Cellphone Adapter and Military Radio Digital Modes Adapter

Augi

Thanks for your patience everyone who has paid so far. I'm waiting on one more guy and then I'll be shipping these out. If I don't ship this Wednesday then I'll ship the following Monday.Augi

Augi

All of the boxes are paid for and shipped. Thanks everyone. If you are on the list and didn't get one you'll keep your place in case I do another round.Augi

parklandtrans

Mr Augi,
i will take one of these wonderful units as well...looks like you have done your homework on this subject.
please count me in for one for my. Vic-1 Intercom set up.
please let me know when and where to make payment.
Parklandtrans (Bob )
1253-225-0441

Augi

Hi All,I'm going to make another round of 20 boxes. Right now I have about 13 names on the list.Check back in a month or two for status on the build.Augi

Augi

Here's the list for this run:

1. blhar15
2. blhar15
3. Eodguy02
4. Thesaint025
5. Jayson
6. Jayson
7. Jeff
8. John
9. Clarke
10. bek1987
11. Sikorsky502
12. Sikorsky502
13. parklandtrans
14. FKAM
15. Humv33
16. Humv33
17. Waters
18. Frost0071
19. rwesselink
20. RockHillWill
21. W. Winget
22. **** On Wheels
23. bek1987

Augi

All units are sold and have been shipped!

I've got a new thing in the works that I'll make a new thread about later.

Augi

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks