• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ferret Gearbox dipstick

IroncladGA

I have a ferret with a broken gearbox dipstick. I am trying to remove it, and boy is this thing stuck. Will not budge. Before I mangle it too bad, I am trying to figure out if this dipstick is threaded, and if so, RH or LH threads. Any ferret owners out there who could let me knkw. Also open to any useful tips. The transfer box dipstick is OK, and it pulls right out.

njjeeper

The dip stick is NOT threaded. But I have seen people rip the top part off (contains the air space for the breather) by trying to yank out a stuck dipstick. Be careful :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks