• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks James, aka, Floridianson

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My M373 trailer is missing a couple of brake system parts. As it turns out, James is in the process of changing his M373's axle. He didn't need the brake parts any more and graciously offered to give them to me. I made the trip to Interlachen yesterday and picked them up. James also threw in a couple of extra items that will come in handy.

Thanks James!

sandcobra164

I've known Mr. James for quite a few years. When the base auctioned off a large lot of M817's, I'd see him weekly to come an pick them up. He would tow them behind his M920 with 16R20's on HEMMT rims. Everytime I saw him, he was working hard. Last year at Durhamtown, his health wasn't great and my buddy purchased some industrial fuel filters from him. He made sure and worked to get them loaded. Very stand up man!

FloridaAKM

I have been trying to get a Deuce started that was picked up off of GP last month. James offered to drive over & help me yesterday afternoon. We didn't get it started yet, but he did spend a couple of hours going thru all that I had already done. I give him great kudos for driving 3 hours just to help me. Did I mention that I forgot to tell him that a bridge to my house had washed out during Irma last month, Oops! Great all around guy.

Wagoneer

There are two different comments that can be made about deals with James, Those who have had a positive experience in their dealing with him and those who have not dealt with him at all. He has always went above the normal to assist with items I needed and even called me from the GA. Rally informing me he found some items I was searching for months ago and would pick them up and bring back home for me. If I got a call from him for help I would not hesitate to load up and go because he would do the same.

FloridaAKM

Another chapter in the ongoing saga of James coming to the rescue for the guys on Steel Soldiers. Yesterday, while James was watching his favorite movie series, I called him about a pickup in Jacksonville that I was unable to recover due to work & health issues. He dropped the movie, jumped in his truck, drove to Jacksonville, picked up the crate of stuff, brought it back to Gainesville & I unloaded it with a forklift; then like Santa Claus, he was gone in a flash & a smile. Who else would do that on such short notice? I need to return the favor, but he won't accept anything. Major stand up guy he is.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks