• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

which mrap model uses a 6.7 cummins

snowtrac nome

working on a couple of engines being used for hydraulic pumps they are 6.7 military standard engines for a mrap wondering which model uses these I have some electrical issues to work through.

steelcaptain

Steel Soldiers Supporter
working on a couple of engines being used for hydraulic pumps they are 6.7 military standard engines for a mrap wondering which model uses these I have some electrical issues to work through.
ironically I was awarded a QSB6.7 the other day from the GSA along with an Allison 2500SP trans and it did not take me too long to come up with the answer to your question.

00404_jdNB4lIB7aH_1200x900.jpg00l0l_jfwTJIQi2cA_1200x900.jpg00q0q_2BAyXJuKqAT_1200x900.jpg00E0E_7Dp4sQ9NjIw_1200x900.jpg

these engines and trans combinations are used in the RG-31 series MRAPS built by BAE Systems in South Africa. There are a couple thousand of them in the US inventory.

what technical info on these engines do you have?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks