• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello Steel Soldiers members!! a little message from b4thundr!

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4thundr

I'm still here and alive, new house, new job, moved to a new area, got married! all good! kinda lost interest with the 1031 as i don't work on the farm anymore where the one i worked with every day was the one i played with the most,,,my dad still has his truck and that's the one i will be using as a test mule. So I see guys are still wanting the Woodward generator controller I will still program controllers if you want me to just send a pm and Ill give you my phone # I cleaned out my in-box so I can get PM's. sorry for any trouble and delays just a whole lot of life happened all at once!!
I got a new job with Altec industries as a mobile service tech I mainly am keeping the spectrum trucks going with safety inspections and when ever they break down which is pretty often. Oh and I got a serious upgrade in the service truck area............20160714_092735.jpg

Skinny

Congrats on the new everything! My M1031 controller is still working awesome!

Wait...M1031 to a Ford truck?!?!?! Not an upgrade. What goes in the blue filler cap? Water :)

Misfire

Desperate for Woodward controller

I’m so glad your your back - ive been wanting to purchase the controllers you program since I learned of them - last piece of my 1031 puzzle — I do realize your efforts provide s/s members a solid service and quality product that is much needed for a lot of 1031 owners- and your price reveals your that love of the trucks - not profit- is your motivation— thank you!!
I’ve been admiring your rig since I joined s/s and am trying to emulate your set up for the most part - the only differences are necessary equipment that is needed for my work -I do storm relief for the telecom industry - I’m normally pulling generators to cell towers and connecting temporary power up until commercial power is back and available.
I’m positive you realize the 1031’s potential in that environment. I would love to purchase your controller at your earliest convenience- there is never power any where I go to work... so I’m hoping your solution is still an option. tell me what you need from me and I will provide it immediately. I won’t pester - I promise-I know your doing us a favor especially with the recent upgrades in your life - I’m certain time is a premium commodity for you.
I’ll finish up by congratulating you and your new bride- as well as recognizing your strength of resolve to make so many changes simultaneously and successfully-and no sir -I’m not patronizing or blowing smoke - Simply recognizing - like they say it ain’t bragging when it’s true - haha -
If you can help me I’d appreciate it - if the opportunity has passed - no worries - - I have other trucks - newer ,faster ,more comfortable - but I cannot say better- or more capable ——either way sir - your an asset to the S/S community and I’ve been inspired and learned a lot from your posts—sincerely -thank you

me and mine wish you and yours the best!
Yours truly -Chip Edwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks