• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mechanics or shops in Northern IL/WI border?

Chirider

I recently bought a 1986 M998 and need a brake job and some differential seals replaced. Can anyone recommend places to have this done in the area of Lake, McHenry, Cook, Dupage,Kane County? Even WI border? thanks!

avlon01

If you have the money, any large Chevy dealer that has done work on H1's can do it.

I took mine to the Lake Geneva Chevy dealer, supplied them with the parts, and they installed them. They also went over the truck for me since the shop manger assigned a mechanic that was familiar with HMMWV's and H1's.

candstrans

I Have a shop in Brodhead Wi. worked on the HMMWV and the Growler call or text me 608-449-4641 have parts for support units terex tx51-19 and Kalmar RT-022 240 can help with any tech. questions

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks