• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Throttle cable for m923a2

Snowtiger

My throttle cable is start to slip and it needs to be replaced but when you go looking it shows the one for my m923a2 is actually used on a m809 did they use them in the later models ?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor

Snowtiger

Believe it or not i was able to find a new throttle cable that was for an 809 so i dont or shouldnt have much to do when i swap it out. Thanks for your feed back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snowtiger

To close this off they sent me a throttle cable for my 923a2 when I had actually ordered the exact replacement that was an m809 but their mistake was actually a good thing because I was able to install it perfectly to bring it up to the correct model of throttle cable. It was purchased from a SS advertiser to support them, they were excellent to deal with. Thanks for all the feedback

f800

Anybody know where to get a throttle cable for a M936A2 and an emergency fuel cut off cable for the same? Big Mikes motor pool lists it as unavailable.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks