• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Free Fuel? Yeah! Free.

LibTimothy

Howdy Central Texas Steel Soldiers!

I have two, almost full, 55 gal drums of some mixture of fuel. I am fairly sure that one of the drums about 90% diesel. The other is about 90% water. With lots of used motor oil mixed in. I don't know if any of you can use this, but it is free to the first person who comes to get it.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Timothy

LibTimothy

****, it would me more than 55g of diesel just to get there lol but I'd certainly be interested in the drums
I understand. But I also know that there is a large contingent of guys with multi-fuel vehicles less than a 2 hr drive from my house. You probably do not really want the drums because I think they leak.

Timothy

Mos68x

I understand. But I also know that there is a large contingent of guys with multi-fuel vehicles less than a 2 hr drive from my house. You probably do not really want the drums because I think they leak.

Timothy
Bummer, well I hope someone gets them from ya

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks