• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pics of members rides in their parades

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
These are from 4-H parade, Riley Days parade, and local New Palestine lions club parade.

Attachments

67Beast

Well another successful Memorial Day Parade in Hart Michigan. A big thank you to all my friends and family who help every year to get all these vehicles through the parade. Jason Slager , Kyle Durham , James Field , E David Schwarz, Terry Peters and Rich Rohr. We ran my M715, M725, m38a1, M37, and M35 in the parade along with a buddies M37.

Attachments

someoldmoose

TERRIFIC thread ! ! :clinto: Thank you Mr. Roberts for starting it. Didn't get my rig in time for Memorial Day. Maybe for Independence Day. :shrugs: Thank you also to all of you who take the time and have the pride to go show your pieces of history. Every one of them helped allow me to have the FREEDOM I enjoy while living in this Country.

Added : AWESOME photo of the muzzle flash from the Howitzer in broad daylight.

Last edited:

Jakelc15

I wish I could take credit for that pic but I snagged it from the local papers website!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks