• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pics of members rides in their parades

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We (including Reloader64 and Pawnshop) did the Independence Day parade in Lakeway yesterday morning. We fielded 10 trucks and two trailers, everything from a Mule to 5-tons.

It was an early parade, started at 0830 to beat the heat. My adoptive grandson (long story, but his blood grandparents are not in the picture so I was asked if I would be the grand dad he should have - the one who teaches him to fish, track animals, drive a tractor, work on green trucks, etc. etc.) got to do his first parade, waving a small flag out the passenger window.

Speaking of flags, before someone takes me to task for having an American flag on the left front of my truck, let me point out that there is also one on the right front, and yet another one attached to my right mirror bracket! I am of the opinion that you can't have too many US flags on your vehicle on July 4th. :p

Parades like these are America at it's best.

Cheers

pic 2 - my daughter, grandkid, and Reloader64 in front of his M813, my 931 in the background

20230704_084539 - Copy.jpg 20230704_093628 - Copy.jpg

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter

deank

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello All!

we had a nice Veteran’s Day parade in Inverness Fl today. TheNational guard brought out an upsrmor Hummer, and I managed to get my M1031 drivable just in time.
Screenshot_20231111_132957_Gallery.jpeg

Resized_Screenshot_20231111_132918_Gallery.jpeg

I love having the storage capacity for all of the gear we need for the Cadets to march in the parade.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Our contribution to the Veterans Day parade in Austin this morning. Started out raining and murky, but dried up for the parade and the 50+ mile drive home.

In the lead is my M37, on long-term loan to Reloader64's USAF veteran dad, followed by Mrs Reloader64's tan M1009, Mrs M813rc's M1009 and M416, Gareth's M35 and M105, with me and my camo M931 at the rear. My driver for the M1028A2 and HSTRU trailer was sick this morning, so it didn't make it. Same story for the Bob's M151A2.
The M35 carried a load of vets from a local organization.

Photo courtesy of Mrs Reloader

Cheers

40.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks