• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks to m715mike and nofearnohope.

Nitrodiver

I want to thank m715mike and nofearnohope for putting me in touch with the organizers of Frog Fest and the Lone Surviver Foundation. Thanks to these two fine gentlemen. I had the opportunity to lead active duty Marines, veterans​, JROTC, civilians and about 75 Jeeps. In a 12 k charity walk (The KILO 19) down the beach in Boliver Texas on Memorial Day weekend. It was an honor to lead all of these fine folks on a walk for PTSD Awareness a good cause that needs more press. Thanks to these two SS members I will also be doing some other things for the Lone Surviver Foundation. As well as organizing more mil vehicles for next years KILO 19.

Gentleman my hats off to you.

R

Last edited by a moderator:

m715mike

Nitrodiver - Thank you, Sir! But you really deserve the recognition here. I simply put a couple of posts on my favorite online forum. You picked up the ball and ran with it working hard to get your truck ready for a very worthy event and then honoring those that have served our country. In my humble opinion, you Sir are a fine example of what this site represents!

For everyone else that wasn't following the Houston-area events thread, Nitrodiver posted pictures here>>
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...-area-Events&p=2018795&viewfull=1#post2018795

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks