• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-802/803 relays

Daybreak

2 Star Admiral
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Howdy,
Both the MEP-802A and MEP-803A use the same relays.

The relay are all the same, EXCEPT, the one on the far left. It is SPECIAL.:wink:

relays 1.jpg

relays 2.jpg

special starter relay.jpg

Guyfang

Staff member
They, the new ones, are nicer because you can see the red flag move when the relay opens or closes. Don't know if the relay itself is better, but I never had many relays go bad anyway. A few, but on the whole, they were not a problem. The few I found, I always used for training aides.

Daybreak

2 Star Admiral
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Howdy,

Yes, the farthest left piece is actually a switch. That is the pricey one $$

nextalcupfan

Does anyone have a part # for the "new" relays put in with a reset? (The ones with the flags) I would like to keep 1 on hand as a backup but cant see a # for the ones Hard Head posted.
I found an Omron Relay (Omron MJN2CF-DC24) that should work but I want to search the "new" relays before I purchase anything.
(P.S. I looked up the Potter & Brumfield ones, I can get one easily but they are made in China now while my originals were made in Mexico. I would prefer not China if at all possible)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks