• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MAXXPRO MRAP Rear Door Ramp Maintenance Help needed.

Tnrobocop

IMG_20170612_131121028.jpg

So we have narrowed down the issue with our MRAP's rear door ramp no opening using the switches down to the (2) two solenoids attached on the manual override valve. I have the two new solenoids but the problem we have now is that none of the seven technical manuals I have so how to remove the valve and replace the two solenoids.

It is the item listed as #1 in the attached picture. Thanks in advance.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Options: Tear into it yourself, let your PD's maintenance organization look at it, or, (preferably) let a local hydraulic shop do it. It should be a super simple valve that may take a pro an hour to rebuild. Maybe a call to the shops at Red River Arsenal would get you somewhere, that is where MaxxPros are being currently overhauled. There must be 3000 of them at that facility I was looking at today.

Tnrobocop

Well the problem we discovered is that the solenoids probably arent' the problem but that the motor which is the item shown on top of the reservoir in the picture is actually missing. So we are on the hunt for that item now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks