• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Loose Flex Plate Bolts

coachgeo

Thanks Awesomeness. Mods, feel free to edit/remove my post #18 above as it appears to be incorrect information. Sorry for the confusion...
We all SNAFU... it happens. Me... more often than not that is for sure. Anyway, It is not tomorrow yet. so you might still be able to delete it.....but since someone quoted it in their post already... IMHO it is then best to just go back and edit it with a note....... "INCORRECT INFO".... "see below for update(s)". That way future readers know to read on deeper into the thread for corrected info.

Last edited:

tobyS

I'm not sure if these are the bolts. I have them with my replacement tranny ready to go in, but not there yet. This is a M10-1.5 x 16mm.

Attachments

319cssb

I would like to add to this:
When I went under the truck to check the bolts while doing my PMCS, I noticed that they have been mounted through the round access plug instead of the square cover beneath. Meaning that these bolts, at least in my truck can only be accessed through the round access plug on the passenger side.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks