• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to Washington

Lowmaks

Hey, guys/gals! I recently PCS'd to Washington from Virginia and was hoping to meet some of the local members here by in Kitsap county and the Bremerton/Silverdale area. I had good experiences with those from Virginia, and look forward to participating in rallies/meetings in the Northwest area. If anyone needs help with anything, I am available...particularly with getting something from a military base since I'm active duty (within the limits of the law).
I have a 1999 M1123 HMMWV that's totally street legal ("clean SF-97" for the win! No loopholes required), and I'll happily meet with anyone around to talk MVs or bikes, as I also have a 2012 HD FLTRXSE that's been deployed overseas with me. Take care, and God Bless!

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Puget Sound! I'm in Kenmore, WA at the north end of Lake Washington.

I hope to meet you at one of the events this coming year.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks