• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida Summer Event?

Wagoneer

Would there be any interest in a get together in between the Mt. Dora shows for the summer or is there one I am not aware of?
Maybe the Ocala national Forest? There are several campgrounds spread through the woods plenty of service roads and even a couple of open pits that could handle the bigger rigs.

Just a thought, any other suggestions or locations?

Jeremy

Wagoneer

Well it will start with just a couple of us.
PM me some dates that are good for you and we'll see what we can get started.
I am going to scout a few areas to setup base as we can disperse camp most anywhere when it is not hunting season.

Wagoneer

This is a great place. Group campground will accommodate 50 people on the water and in the middle of plenty of trails and service roads

Buck Lake Campground

I am looking at the last weekend in July or first weekend of August after that I think we will be getting to close to Charles Craven show.

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and before I became a member I've seen videos of the steel soldiers rally and I was wondering how we would find out the events. Do we get a notification? And is it for everyone even for those not a member of steel soldiers? Thanks

Wagoneer

They best way to get notifications on upcoming events is to join your local MVPA. We have an event coming up October 5-8 at the Market of Marion and the GA rally October 18-22 and a winter show in February. If you find an event on here just subscribe and you will get notifications when there is a new post on that event.

You are more than welcome to come see the rally even if you did not currently have a MV. Look me up at the FFC-MVPA Fall event if you can make it.
Hello wagoneer, so I am going to go to the meet and I was wondering do we ever trail ride through the woods with the trucks? I've seen the videos on YouTube and I love seeing and watching the trucks going through what they were made to go through:tank:

Wagoneer

I have taken mine out plenty on my own but there is normally not a trail ride during the show. During the GA. Rally they do a trail ride for those who want to participate. The shows are close enough to the forest a trail ride could be something but it might just be one or two people. We could plan another, separate from the show, trail ride for the day or overnight. My last trip in the forest was almost 200 miles and never took the same road.
09 Start.jpg

Hey thanks wagoneer:cool: so it's the Rally's that trail ride, either way it's still fun to go to both and nice trail picture you were on, looks fun to take a M715 out on:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks