• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WWII Armor 1/16 Scale

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Another Ahab

Understood, totally, marchplumber!

I wouldn't tell anybody that they have to go out and get any toy.

I'm just sharing what came across the threshold here from the U.S. Mail.

Another Ahab

Be a LOT cheaper than "real" armor, that's for sure! Less cost in transportation too! Ya always find neet stuff Ahab! THANKS!
Really I don't find this stuff, it more or less "finds" me! :shrugs:

I seem to be on a few wacky mailing lists, and this thing was in some catalog that comes to the house regula

The catalog said this thing fires BB's, but I haven't seen or heard more about that.

The legal department of the seller maybe plays that down some. :whistle:

Last edited:

CHIEFSONN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They do fire bb's and or inferred beam at one another during battles, if you are intrested go to AAFTANKMUSEUM and check out the battles.
l used to go and battle there befor l bought my firstmv. and yes they do have a sound card so you can here them as the recording is taken from the real tanks. the tanks that you received in those magazines are of the starters. yes they shoot bbs have sound and also smoke. but there are the Tamiya tanks sold here in Vargina, and are cheapest any were. and there is IMAX taygen tanks sold out of Florida. most tanks are from WWll.
there are Germam,American,Russian,l think British. and there are a few morden ones and they are American, German, British, Chinese .

Guyfang

Staff member
A guy who worked here in Germany with me had one, but not sure it fired BB's. He drove it all around the motor pools and in the track parks. I have to admit, it was fun to watch.

Another Ahab

With a motion-detector on one it could be useful keeping whitetail deer out of people's gardens.

Just the sound and motion alone would do the trick.

The BB's could be for back-up, won't really hurt them but sure send them packing!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks