• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GTB in Belfair WA needs rescuing

Special T

I saw this posted on a hunting-washington forum for a nominal fee for any of you guys that are trying to restore your this may be helpful

,ve got a 1943 Ford GTB (Burma Jeep) weapons carrier. It's pretty much yard art at this point unless someone wanted it for parts. It was converted to a tow rig skidder, it has a 12ton pto winch on it and the original flathead ford motor. I can't post pics here but if you give me your number I can text pics. I would rather not see it get scraped.and you must be able to load and haul. Located in Belfair

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Special T

Owner is selling property and has passed up offers of having it scrapped out in hope's of saving it From becoming rebar. If it was closer I'd go nab it myself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks