• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

question on cucv part prices

84cucv1ton

I need to sell a bit after all. my storage is now gone. need to get it all out. i have many cucvs th400 208s and a bunch of other stuff. pretty much know what the axles go for. i was asking 350 to like 450 for good low miles on th400s. 200 or so for th400 i have no idea about. 200 for front and rear drive shafts. 100 to 600 for 6.2s. 700 for th400/205 combos. 350 for a set of doors. 350 for cabs. 250 for 208s

am i way off?? i have not been selling much. need to change that

thanks for the help mike

Michael

The doors are the only thing I see that is high. Civi doors are real common down here and new sheet metal isn't too high. $75 to $100 each seems to be the going rate. Of course, we don't have the rust problem down here that you probably have in your area.

Refalgren

Do you have a drivers side ventilation window available? (the small triangle one) some punks busted mine in the other month, and im being quoted $190 for a replacement by glass shops

Mike_Pop

84cucv1ton:

Didn't you have a maintenance body in your yard? I recall seeing your stuff every time I drove down Bridge Ave.

84cucv1ton

i will look for the part.

yes thats me on bridge ave. from nj too. know someone with some room to rent? i need to a place for a crew cab and two cucvs

Mike_Pop

I keep my stuff up near Allaire airport at a private trucking company. Give Jude Meehan a call. He is into mv's and has a place in Neptune City where he keeps his dumpsters and some mv's. He also rents space out to the right people (other mv owners). 732-528-5422

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks