• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GP Guys in Albany ++++++

fpchief

Went last week to pick up a Generator and an A/C in Albany. Was speaking and texting Eric prior to arrival and even had contact late evening/night. Great guy and the other guys were great also.

Good Job!!!

JackMS

Agreed. I spoke to I think Wayne first, then Eric and then Scott. All were extremely helpful and a pleasure to do business with. I also picked up a gen and a/c there last week. The gnats that work there were very unfriendly though.

fpchief

Agreed. I spoke to I think Wayne first, then Eric and then Scott. All were extremely helpful and a pleasure to do business with. I also picked up a gen and a/c there last week. The gnats that work there were very unfriendly though.
Yea, I figure if GP paid the knats a little more they wouldn't be so pissed.

fpchief

I visited Albany lot today to grab up a MEP 831. Scott was outstanding. I do have a problem with the generator (a big problem), we will see what route GP decides to take. I can only hope they do the right thing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks