• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

thank you Guido for awesome set off sway bar bushings

hagenees

<span style="font-size: 10.8333px;">Hi all my name is Marco .<br>I recently got a 98 LMTV and am in the process of making it reliable and found that <br>I needed some sway bar bushings.<br>Looked high and low on the net .They are out there but crazy expensive .I have been on steel soldiers for <br>a while and must say it has been a treasure trove of information .<br> So i saw the thread on sway bar bushings and noticed awesomes Has engineered and produced these things<br>out of urethane.<br>I messaged him and he replied instantly .He had one set left and would ship it out in a couple of days.<br>Turned out he shipped it out the next day.<br>Got the bushings .WOW never expected something like this beautiful bushings,box ,instructions,drill bit for zerc fittings<br>And they fit like a glove.And best off all made in the USA.<br>I picked up another 5 tons off rock and the annoying rattle is gone .<br>Love it thanks .And you should be proud for all the work you put in making these things.<br>cant thank you enough.<br><br></span>

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks