• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Hood Lift Kit Availability

m109a2

Hey Brother Scm35a2 I saw one at one of tims rallyes Wish i had the money at the time I just retired now I have the means to buy a lift kit I Want one bad.Al

greg burns

SCM35A2:
I tried to contact BBQROD again today. His mailbox is still showing as full. He never responded to efforts to contact him at the restaurant. He has not been on SS for a year. Maybe one of the SS folks from Georgia would be willing to stop in and see him. The food at the restaurant seems to get rave reviews. Sounds like a good meal even if BBQROD is no longer round. The restaurant is, "Old Clinton Barbecue House in Gray, Georgia.

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
SCM35A2:
I tried to contact BBQROD again today. His mailbox is still showing as full. He never responded to efforts to contact him at the restaurant. He has not been on SS for a year. Maybe one of the SS folks from Georgia would be willing to stop in and see him. The food at the restaurant seems to get rave reviews. Sounds like a good meal even if BBQROD is no longer round. The restaurant is, "Old Clinton Barbecue House in Gray, Georgia.
I don't think he's into MV stuff very much these days. Last time I talked to him he didn't have access to some of the equipment he was using to make things anymore.

It is a great restaurant. They also opened a new one in Milledgeville a couple years ago. I'd bet that changed priorities a bit.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
SCM35A2:
I have talked to Bobby recently, I have the info for these kits and am in the process of getting quotes to produce the materials. Probably will be a few months, but I am working on them.

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have talked to Bobby recently, I have the info for these kits and am in the process of getting quotes to produce the materials. Probably will be a few months, but I am working on them.
Awesome news sir, when you do get time to make some let me know & Ill buy one!!

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I still have this project on the back burner. Suffered a pretty harsh medical setback so gotta get through all of this first. Feel free to keep adding on here but just know it will be summer at the absolute earliest.

These are great kits and I can't wait to get them back out there.

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Would this kit work on an M809 series truck? A paint to open the hood with the air cleaner on one side and the exhaust pipe on the other.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey guys I've been working with Wheelspinner to get these back out there. Looking to have these available by the Georgia Rally, $225 primed with struts, if you can't make it to the rally I will be happy to ship just add shipping cost from zip 30512, once I get one boxed up I will post some sample rates. Sorry they won't be available until after first of October due to other commitments.
Thanks Micro
When I get started on them I'll see if we can make them work for the 800 series trucks, I would think we could make something work?

41cl8m5

Great news on getting the production up and going. I'm also interested in a set and October works fine for me. Thanks for the effort in doing this.

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys I've been working with Wheelspinner to get these back out there. Looking to have these available by the Georgia Rally, $225 primed with struts, if you can't make it to the rally I will be happy to ship just add shipping cost from zip 30512, once I get one boxed up I will post some sample rates. Sorry they won't be available until after first of October due to other commitments.
Thanks Micro
When I get started on them I'll see if we can make them work for the 800 series trucks, I would think we could make something work?
Awesome news, put me down for one & Ill be at the October/Georgia rally.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks