• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SEE/HMMH loaner tool exchange

alpine44

This thread is for posting seldomly used tools that fellow SS members can borrow by paying only for shipping.

After a week or two, the borrowed tool gets shipped to the next member requesting it or back to the owner.

In the following post I offer my brake bleeder kit that you can reserve by sending me a PM.

If you want to offer tools to other members, please create a new post and edit it as members request your tool.

No general discussion in this thread, PLEASE

alpine44

Brake/Clutch Bleeder Kit
BrakeBleeder.jpg
Purpose: Essential for bleeding the brake and clutch circuits on a SEE/HMMH

Usage:
-Fill both reservoirs to the MAX.
-Attach the caps of the kit to both reservoirs. (An additional seal is provided if one of the reservoir neck does not seal tightly)
-Close the valve on the sprayer wand by pulling it towards the line coming from the sprayer tank.
-Pump up the sprayer tank.
-Open the valve on the sprayer wand when ready to bleed the system.
-Refer to TM5-2420-224-20-2 Page 292 and following for the correct bleeding sequence.

Shipping cost: TBD

Current user: alpine44

Reservations:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks