• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tatra 813 spare parts

hanahu

Hi Tatra 813 owners,

We are one of not many companies that specializes on Tatra 813 spare parts. We provide wide range of Tatra 813 spare parts. We supply our customers all over the world. Do not hesitate to contact us. (info@ath-tatra.cz) 8)

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site!

IMHO, we should have a separate section for Tatra vehicles and it has been suggested, so Mike (our resident programmer) has it on his "to do list". :)

tatra813

I just purchased a driveshaft from these guys and the service and pricing was great. Nice to have a overseas company that can speak english.

tatra813

hanahu said:
Hi Tatra 813 owners,

We are one of not many companies that specializes on Tatra 813 spare parts. We provide wide range of Tatra 813 spare parts. We supply our customers all over the world. Do not hesitate to contact us. (info@ath-tatra.cz) 8)
Do you guys have access to new tires for the 813?

vtunimog

I would have to agree, for 813 parts ATH provides great service. I have purchased from several other companies in the Czech republic and after a few really bad experiences with airfreight (like $1000 bill on a $300 order ! ouch) I found ATH to be very helpful.

As for tires - I am sure ATH can get them. We put 1500x21 (I think) Goodyear tires on an 813 in Texas. This was a suggestion from a Rally racer in Germany.

Barum made tires for the Tatra 813 (now part of Continental) as well as Matador (in Slovakia). A couple of the Russian military tire companies make this size tire and a larger tire that will fit as well. The problem with tires is shipping. We packed a dozen in a container around a Unimog and it worked out well but otherwise you would be looking at at least 1500 for 10 or so tires (guess).

Chris M

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks