• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939 Hard Top Mold

Mos68x

It’s amazing what shows up in google when you search for M939 and fiberglass lol once I’m finished with this dang rebuild I might look at doing a fiberglass top for mine, maybe a hood too.

99nouns

Thank me later Wes. This right here is as cost effective as it gets. All you need is some pieces of tin roof and some screws. With the money you'll have saved, you can splurge on a really nice A/C window unit for the back....maybe even one of them fancy ones with a remote control. Or you could get some of the clear plastic stuff for a skylight to set the mood for the ladies. Or some of the green plastic so you could have a mobile green house with flowers and Bonzai trees. Shazam!

View attachment 694857
I didnt know John Deere built military tractor trucks.

Last edited:

tobyS

a top with a visor like thing would be cool.
I think so too. I like a bit of a point in the middle and had plans to form a new sheet metal top with about 4" past the windshield on the outsides and 6" in the middle. I'm doing something similar now on my M35A3 but it is a massive structure behind the cab and above it, protecting the rag top...thus I'll put a new soft top on and have both, a roof over the cab and the soft top inside of that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks