• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gilbert Pa. Rally

skidder

Hi troops , Who from the Mass Conn NY area wants to Convoy to The Steel solders rally(Red Ball Rally) at gilbert Pa. sept 15,16,17 Fri,Sat Sun Skidder

acesneights1

We are heading down thurs night but probably taking the CUCv with a camper so we will be rolling highway speed.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Probably be going up there early Friday morning, rolling in at dawn. Not in an MV again, in the market for another one, but no dice yet.

acesneights1

Probably be going up there early Friday morning, rolling in at dawn. Not in an MV again, in the market for another one, but no dice yet.
Whatcha looking for ?
Got a nice Deuce for 7k with air steering winch etc. maybe even a further SS discount.

art

For Sale

Looking forward to another great show
I will be at the usual spots C21-23, right at the gate and on the left just past the food vendors.

For Sale OD Stuff - pm for details-

Military Radio VRC-524 - works great! ---sold
PSP Runway Mats - 10' rusty 2 each $l00
Headache rack and short rack for 900 series
Siicone Brake Fluid - MIL SPECDOT 5 Super Frresh Mfg Date Pints, Quarts, Gallons
US Padlock Sets, Keyed alike, 2, 6, or 10 locks in a set. Keep all of your MV’s & stuff lock up with only one key that fits all the locks in your set
Insulated Food Containers, metal. Parts- handles
Magazines - Supply line, Motor Pool and Military vehicle
Military books

image.jpg
Mil Tow Light Set with cable- New

image.jpg
Hard Top metal - fits m35, 5 ton, 50ser, 800 series t/o includes dent and some rust ---sold

image.jpg
M66 Ring mount - with cradle, tray and Legs

image.jpgimage.jpg
Tail gate- m35 dropside t/o. ---sold

Thanks
Art

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be bringing the last of my geared lug nut wrench sets, I have only about 9-10 sets left.

I also will have ammo cans, wood crates, radio odds and ends, some misc. radio/antenna/KY-57 cables, and lots of misc. surplus items. Stop by my spot, NE side against the fence where I normally am, and say hi!

Attachments

Last edited:
Will be arriving early with Art Swain, the North Jersey, and the guys from Canada. If anyone is looking for anything for MKT's, will have many NOS parts as well as takeoff parts. From MBU's, 4" griddles to operations manuals and cabling. Let me know early on the heavy stuff, as I am loading up this week. Looking forward to seeing everyone, can't believe it is that time of the year already!! Safe travels for everyone.

John

HAWKMAN

I'll have my usual assortment of vehicle/radio/TM/gear/etc....items...I'll also be bringing a pile of HUMVEE soft doors if anyone wants to make a deal with me on them.

acesneights1

Looking forward to another great show
I will be at the usual spots C21-23, right at the gate and on the left just past the food vendors.

For Sale OD Stuff - pm for details-
Mil Tow Light Set - New
Military Radio VRC-524 - works great!

Tail gate- m35 dropside t/o.
PSP Runway Mats - 10' rusty 2 each $l00
M66 Ring mount - with cradle
Siicone Brake Fluid - MIL SPECDOT 5 Super Frresh Mfg Date Pints, Quarts, Gallons
US Padlock Sets, Keyed alike, 2, 6, or 10 locks in a set. Keep all of your MV’s & stuff lock up with only one key that fits all the locks in your set
Insulated Food Containers, metal. Parts- handles
Magazines - Supply line, Motor Pool and Military vehicle
Military books
View attachment 698071
Hard Top metal - fits m35, 5 ton, 50ser, 800 series t/o includes dent and some rust

Thanks
Art
You got anymore M105 covers ? I still need one.

G-Force

"Will be arriving early with Art Swain, the North Jersey, and the guys from Canada. If anyone is looking for anything for MKT's, will have many NOS parts as well as takeoff parts. From MBU's, 4" griddles to operations manuals and cabling. Let me know early on the heavy stuff, as I am loading up this week. Looking forward to seeing everyone, can't believe it is that time of the year already!! Safe travels for everyone."

John

Aw Fudge Air Assault!!!
We gotta wait for YOU again at Micky D's????
Art, Why are we always stuck with this slow poke???:confused:

skidder

Well troops...who's wants to convoy to gilbert pa.?? I am in conn. I will be pulling out fri.some-time let me know so well can get hookup..skidder cell 860-309-1079

acesneights1

There is a really straight clean M1008 in a junkyard near me. Let me know what you'd be willing to pay and I'll see if he would take it and if we could find a ride going up there.
The shipping would probably be more than the gate. If it was mint the most I could do is 200$ shipped.
in all honesty tailgates usually end up destroyed anyway so may just get an aftermarket one. My guts are ok.

"Will be arriving early with Art Swain, the North Jersey, and the guys from Canada. If anyone is looking for anything for MKT's, will have many NOS parts as well as takeoff parts. From MBU's, 4" griddles to operations manuals and cabling. Let me know early on the heavy stuff, as I am loading up this week. Looking forward to seeing everyone, can't believe it is that time of the year already!! Safe travels for everyone."

John

Aw Fudge Air Assault!!!
We gotta wait for YOU again at Micky D's????
Art, Why are we always stuck with this slow poke???:confused:
Frank Moore and I will be there by 10:15 AM, I have a hunch, we will be waiting for you guys this year. Been working on the MKT-85 this week, just about ready to go, nice and clean. Just have to load the mule into the 925 and hook up.
We will be cooking all week in the MKT, anyone wanting to eat breakfast or lunch please shoot me a PM, so we know about how many heads we have to feed. Breakfast will be OJ, Coffee, Bacon Egg and Cheese sandwich, Scrambled eggs, home fries, maybe pancakes also. Lunch will be simple, hot dogs, and hamburgers. See you guys there.

John

rickf

Looking for a carburetor for M37, T/O in decent shape or rebuilt. Will be there Friday. Just coming for day this year.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks