• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gilbert Pa. Rally

Lukes_deuce

I will be there on Saturday. Have a few items for sale.

1 - MEP003a - Good running unit, not in the best cosmetic shape. 630hrs New fuel tank, new throttle cable, new fuel return lines, oil change and all 3 new fuel filters - 1600
2 - M105A3 trailer - very nice condition trailer. Has NYS title. Has all cargo cover bows, all lights work, good tires and spare, working parking brake, good cover - 1750
3 - Hemtt rim - Good condition rim with valve stem and new o-ring - 150
4 - Goodyear MVT tire - 395/85/20 - 90% tire, bought it as a new spare for my old truck - 200
5 - 2 new take out captain chairs from a dodge mini van - black fake leather with seat adjustments and heat - 125 each or both for 200
more pictures to come.
20170909_170622.jpg20170909_170012.jpg

Last edited:

Kaiser67M715

I'm looking for 1 M35 rim, preferably no tire, limited space. Pm me I can give cell number, I'll be heading down with family Thursday, be there most of Friday and some of Saturday.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

BaronVonSmooch

Any folks gathering up for a convoy from Southern New Jersey (Fort Dix area)?

I've got my Land Rover Defender and another guy with a HMMWV looking to travel up on Saturday morning. I also wanted to be sure that we don't need to preregister a vehicle if we are showing it at this event correct?

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Van is packed and ready to go once I get off work tomorrow afternoon. Arriving late Thursday evening, be there till the show's over! Can't wait to see everyone again!

PaFarmer

I will be at the show Friday. Not sure what I need, but I am sure I will know when I see it. I would like to find M3A1 scout car parts maybe a Dodge WC.

m715

Do they have camping spots? Do they have a web page with info maybe a map of vender or camping spots. Also do they do convoys or trail rides ? I have only been to the N.H. rally this year and am thinking of going to this one.

Timberwolf22

Wanted to sent a HUGE Thank You out to everyone that made this a great show.... people were spooked off by the weather forecast for sure. The crowd was lighter and the yes there were some missing dealers and open spaces but for those that braved the elements it tuned into some amazing weather during the better part of the day and there were some deals to be had.

Special thanks to Art for letting me continue to buy his truck piece by piece, John for the mule rides with my hordes of stuff back to my M35a3 and the amazing food and people of Gypsy Company. Thanks Kyle for wearing the diesel fuel during the M936 wrecker fuel filter change .... good people and good time!

My biggest complaint is that the end of the Gilbert Rally really signals the end of the MV "year" for me and now I have to wait till Sussex 2018 to start all over again.

wjruth

I stopped by the show Friday on my way to the water gap for some canoeing. I did not expect to see that many tracked vehicles together. Very cool!
Does anyone know who owns the Ward la France M1 Wrecker? Some of the cables are secured with clips that look to be facing the wrong way. I was always taught to never saddle a dead horse.

IMG_3532.jpg

jatonka

Just need to say this show was the most fun I've had since my first girl friend............... Which was a long time ago.

Gypsy Company rocks and rocks hard. 8 dozen clams, 20 odd beers and no hangover.

Seriously, I wouldn't miss this get together for anything, and I made a little money, and saw lots of old friends and made some new ones too. John T

Show just as good as any year. Did notice the drop in vendor occupied spaces, but maybe a lot of people didn't show because of the possibility of rain lingering in the forecast. Oh well, still good to just show up with the mv's and hangout.

skidder

AN yes my son an I had a good time we got in late fri night we camped with the Gypsy Company . an after we set up the camp(tent) the NJ guys invited me over... John T an I had some steamers Skidder

MadCat2

Gilbert!

Wow its time for Gilbert all ready- where did the summer go! Im trying to get the wrecker started now! we will see how that turns out!
Tew's Armory is happy to announce that we will have on of our models with us again- ALEXA, will be there selling ammo cans for us all weekend! We are have a scratch and dent inventory clearance sale- HALF PRICED AMMO CANS! everything must go- I need the garage space!
other than that we are low on inventory and looking forward to seeing everyone and just hanging out! Alexa is in charge of sales, we will be be camping and hanging out the whole time!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks