• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help with pick ups, Tobyhanna,PA and Ft Riley, KS please.

Sikorsky502

I've won 3 small tent heaters in Ft. Riley, and an S250 shelter A/Cunit at Tobyhanna in PA, but I've never had to ha e anything picked up from either location. Is there anyone doing pickups and shipping in those locations? Admin, could we look at doing a list of people helping with pickups at each GL/GP location? Thanks everyone.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Hawkman, Nothing is certain on my schedule and it changes on short notice but as of right this moment, I am supposed to be in your AO Monday a week from now for a week. Should know for sure Wednesday cob.

S.502, IF I can get it from Hawkman, I can get it to Martinsburg, WV/Winchester, VA vicinity near I-81. If someone is passing by on I-81 and can take it south, the folks have a tractor to move it. Otherwise, there it will sit until I can get my MB operational to perform my final move to Corpus. I could then get it to Knoxville, TN area or maybe further south.

Yes boys and girls, CARNAC is unofficially, officially getting transferred to Corpus with the same boss but in a different capacity. I should get the official paperwork within the next 2-3 weeks. Only thing left up north is the jeep and the common number 1 and some other minor stuff.

HAWKMAN

OK...sorry for delay in responding(my son's home on leave and things are a bit crazy here)..... Sikorski502 I'm heading up to Toby on Weds for my pick-up, you would need to fax release form to Kathy/Dennis for me to be able to remove your item PM me and I'll give you the info you need on fax...also watch your time 10 days goes faster than you'd think!. CARNAC, I can put AC unit in my garage (I'll make room) until you get a chance to pick-up...I'm in no hurry to move so whenever you are able just drop me a PM 24 hours before and I'll hang-out and help you load. Hope this helps out:-D HAWKMAN

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
S.502, your PM is full.

Tomorrow is no longer possible. GL won't take appointments on this short notice.

Also, be aware Ft Riley tends to be sticklers about the 10 day timeframe.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks