• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida Rally?

FloridaAKM

I think you might want to look closer @ the location of where it is held. The flyer says Belleview, Florida for the October event & Mt Dora for the February event. I go to both every year & love it.

FloridaAKM

The Belleview event is not really large, but big enough to be fun & have a few dozen trucks & displays. There is also the large fleamarket behind the event that is permanent. The Mt Dora event is much larger in size with more room for trucks, covered vendor area, camping from primitive to 50 amp hookups & a restroom area with showers. the flea market is Huge & all covered running year round. This is the meet not to miss as there is also blank firing WWII tank demonstrations with dismounted troop battles. Fun for all.

FloridaAKM

Dragging up a zombie thread here. Has anyone here that went to the Mt Dora MVPA meet this weekend of 21 thru 24 2019 posted pictures of the meet this past weekend? I was not able to go due to work & wondered how it all turned out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks