• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FLU419 HMMH Forklift not lifting weight

LogdeC66

Cheers all,

I am having issues with my HMMH forklift not being able to lift anything over perhaps 500lbs. I know that it is controlled hydraulically via the forward (left) cell. No obvious leaks or line damage. It just buries itself in the front end when attempting to lift up a pallet. Has anyone experienced this issue before?

Thanks!

The FLU farm

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thankfully, I have not experienced anything like that yet. Mine lifts well over the 4,000 lbs. it's rated capacity, and my only complaint is that the side tilt cylinder could use a restrictor - or I need to become a better operator.
I'd start with checking the belt tension, then if the valves look/act happy. You say that the hoses and lines are good, but I'd still look for any potential issues there, too. Does the lever move freely throughout its entire range?
Of course, I'm taking for granted that you have the correct amount of proper fluid in the tank. Do you?
Good luck, and let us know what you find.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks