• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hunter SHC35 space heater

oregonfirefighter

I just purchased a couple of these Hunter SHC35 heater units for tents on a forest fire in Oregon ( projected need in 10-14 days) and I need the batteries and control units ASAP. Any help would be much appreciated.

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
PM me--- I have control heads and I can set you up with adapters that will allow the use of regular sla batteries..........

Z

bigfishtoys

PM me--- and I can set you up with adapters that will allow the use of regular sla batteries..........

Z
I have one of these hunter heaters too. Battery doesn't seem to want to take a charge. I'm assuming this is 12v? I too need a battery or the adapter you speak of ASAP. I can't get my hemtt started and was told to throw heat on the engine for a couple hours. I've had this heater for a couple years now, and now that I finally need to use it I can't get it working without this darn very unique battery. Thanks20181214_094016.jpg

NormB

I have one of these hunter heaters too. Battery doesn't seem to want to take a charge. I'm assuming this is 12v? I too need a battery or the adapter you speak of ASAP. I can't get my hemtt started and was told to throw heat on the engine for a couple hours. I've had this heater for a couple years now, and now that I finally need to use it I can't get it working without this darn very unique battery. ThanksView attachment 750687

At least you have a battery pack, which is a good start. I understand they can be repaired (do a google search on this site for SHC60, you’ll find the threads), replacement internal batteries - 2V cells - aren’t cheap, the actual packs new run around a grand, it seems.

Wanna sell your pack? Send it on loan so I can tear it down, measure the case, buy replacement parts and a new case and build one for my own?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks