• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military wiring harness numbering

papakb

This is actually a duplicate post to one I put up in the HMMWV forum but I thought I would put it here in Electrical also. This is a link repost about what those little number tags in your wiring are meant to tell you. For you new guys getting involved for the first time I hope it helps answer some of your questions:

Kurt

http://olive-drab.com/od_mseries_circuits.php

papakb

The page formatting doesn't allow the entire sheet to be printed. It's a great resource, could you please check it?

papakb

Have you seen the new heat shrink solder sleeves that have a solder ring inside that melts and joins the wires and then the adhesive lined shrink melts down and creates a waterproof seal? I found then on Everybody Bids Against You but they're on Amazon too.

DocBreckon

Still has not changed his location IAW the forum rules. He has been notified several times.
The page formatting doesn't allow the entire sheet to be printed. It's a great resource, could you please check it?
It does. I just printed it..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks