• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

United States of Freight ++++

grobster

United States of Freight just did a great job transporting my FMTV. They went above and beyond to provide service. Great price, communication, professionalism. Customer service driven. A real pleasure to deal with.

Thanks

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
United States of Freight

Got a quote today to ship a M925A2 from southern Missouri to North Florida for $1400.00. I think that is a very fair price.

Russ

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
United States of Freight just did a great job transporting my FMTV. They went above and beyond to provide service. Great price, communication, professionalism. Customer service driven. A real pleasure to deal with.

Thanks
Thanks for the review! It's always nice to hear good things about our supporting vendors!

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Joey has worked for me, too. They did a great job, for a very fair rate.

I'm sure there are many more of us, among this long list of happy customers...

... and yet another one, here...

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Got a quote today to ship a M925A2 from southern Missouri to North Florida for $1400.00. I think that is a very fair price.

Same people only charged 2400 for hemtt same trip hood to Greenville
That is a great price since diesel is about to climb to $3 a gallon. I charged 1600 to haul a ROPS from Midwest Military to Charlotte in Sept 2016

Last edited by a moderator:

tfunchess

Picked up my XM822E1 at Ft. Polk a few weeks ago, and delivering an M832 dolly and MEP-002A Powerplant trailer today from Indianapolis. Very fair rates and easy to work with.

Hermannator

Positive Comments for United States of Freight

I just wanted let the members on the thread that I had great success using United States of Freight to move my M1079 LMTV from Fort Bliss to San Antonio. A uship carrier dropped the ball and cost me a week. Joey Magee did a great job in picking up where the other carrier failed. I thought I was pretty Davy using Uship and trying to book these things myself but after two issues with booking through Uship, Is know its easier just to call Joey to talk about a rea ll istic price to move equipment or LTL. He is now handling my cab pickup in CA and saving me 4 days and a 3600 mile roundtrip.

infidel got me

Joey is a phone ninja. Kept me updated the days my items were being shipped. Smooth easy transactions at a very good price.. Used them several times-

Keep up the good work

Aussie Bloke

G'day everyone,.....

For those who haven't read any of my ranting's around here I have just had great service from Joey at United States of Freight.

Picked up my M105A2 from PA and delivered it to CA in under a day from what I was quoted in time.

Price was very good to boot.

Considering our communication was limited to e-mail and the time difference since we are not even in the same hemisphere he responded promptly.

Thanks Joey!

Aussie.

Hermannator

Joey helped me find a carrier that would go to California & pick up to 2 FMTV cabs from Sierra Army Depot. It would have taken me 4 days out and back, wear & tear in my dually and hotel/fuel etc. for about $500 it would have cost me to do it myself, Joey worked with my budget and found a carrier. High praise for the effort for two jobs by UNITED STATES of FRIEGHT.

Aussie Bloke

G'day everyone,....

Well Joey's done it again,....

Collected my crate with a Towbar and all its tools and as I type this is on its way to CA to meet up with my M105A2 for the ride home.

Great job again Joey!

Thanks mate!

Aussie.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks