• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce registration and drivers license in California

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Will,
I'm just doing research as of right now on the M923A2 or M927A2 and saw your post regarding Tony's. So I called and the number has been disconnected. Do you know if they are still in business?

Thank You
If you google it the YP (yellow pages) listing shows them as closed .

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
djwalton6684,

You live in Menifee, contact "Speedy Vehicle Registration" in Lake Elsinore. They did my truck(s) trailer(s) etc.

Terry Rogers

Good afternoon everyone I'm new here. Has anyone had any luck registering an m35a2 bobbed deuce in California. Or is there a service that we can go to. I appreciate the help

montaillou

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good afternoon everyone I'm new here. Has anyone had any luck registering an m35a2 bobbed deuce in California. Or is there a service that we can go to. I appreciate the help
Have you contacted your state's Dept of Licensing?

For what it's worth I'm sure there are dozens of deuces licensed in CA.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks