• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steering pump leaking

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Would you by any chance know the manufacture and part number for the gear box. Thanks
You should really learn how to use the parts TM. It is located in the present conflict section of the Technical manuals. It will give you part numbers and you can use sites like part target or iso group to find other information on it
Part number 8098 955 146. ZF industries and Bae industries.

I would advise against rebuilding it. You do not even know the name of the part you are trying to repair and you want to attempt to rebuild something that is going to be steering you down the highway?

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a 99 Dodge Durango that had a serious leak on a seal on the power steering box, bottom where the pitman shaft comes down. It would literally drip on the ground draining the reservoir. At Auto Zone I bought a bottle of steering system sealer made by Lucas. I thought yeh right but put it in because I was not in the mood to pull and replace the bottom seal. Lo and behold, following the instructions on the bottle, the leak has been stopped completely for several months now. I highly recommend you try it. I think it says it is guaranteed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks