• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody in Killington VT area willing to help with a wedding on September 23rd

CMPPhil

Wedding help in Killington VT Sept 23rd

Hi

Just got a last minute request from a couple both active Vermont Army National Guard who are getting married at lodge in Killington, VT on Saturday the 23rd of September. They are looking for HUVEE or other military vehicle for the ceremony, had everything arranged with the Guard and there was a change of command and the plans got dropped.

If you or somebody you know can help please get back to me and I'll send contact information.

They have reached out to both the Green Mountain and Merrimack Valley Military Vehicles Clubs.

Thanks Phil Waterman, MVMVC Newsletter editor

If you think you would be interested in helping please drop me a private message and I will send you their contact information so you can contact them directly. Don't just want to publish their phone or e-mail address on the web, for obvious reasons.

I'd go but it would be more than a 3 hour trip for me.

Added information from the couple this morning-

Ideally we are looking for 3 each 4passenger vehicles (in a perfect world we would
seat all 12, but definitely Jess and her father). Like jeeps or trucks to put the
wedding party and my fiancé in for them to drive up to the ceremony spot.

Everything is outside so it will be quite the site! You guys can even do a static
display before and after if you want. We have lots of friends, family, little ones,
photographer, and video guy that would be very interested in seeing you there.

Again, Jess and I will happily compensate/donate funds for your time and effort.

Please let me know as soon as you can either way.

We can't thank you all enough. Your efforts are above and beyond!

Stephen

Last edited:

CMPPhil

Hi Again

Just heard this morning from the couple very appreciative of us trying to find someone to help. Must be somebody in the Killington Vt area with a nice photogenic Duce that could help.

Cheers Phil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks