• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in NJ know of good yards for older chevy trucks???

Mike_Pop

RE: Anyone in NJ know of good yards for older chevy trucks??

You could try the vintage salvage yard in Jackson on Jackson Mills Road just north of I-195. I've heard he has a lot of old stuff but can be pricy.

NB1944

I suggest you try to Google the Red Ball MV club (based in NJ, but they have members all over the place). Its a big group, well organized, and many of their guys really know their stuff. They post a copy of their newsletter online and it has tons of content. This will serve as an excellent source for additional contacts, ads, and list the names of people who specialize in the type of MV you have. This will answer your question, or at least, put you in touch with someone who can. LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks