• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Security

Ozzie

I have an M923A1 and I'm wanting to figure a way to prevent someone from driving off with my truck. I installed a starter interupter on my F-250 but not sure what to do with this 24 volt system. Thanks, Ozzie

Chief_919

I like keyed battery disconnects that are hidden.

One like this one put in the lead for the starter and out of sight will confound a crook more than a full disconnect because if the dash comes alive when they turn the switch but the starter doesn't work they won't be sure its a hidden disconnect like they would if you disconnected all the power, but either technique works.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Several hundred threads on this, if you search in the appropriate forum for your vehicle.

Flyingvan911

Search for security and theft. There have been lots of good threads posted. Many good ideas. Most of the time MV's are stolen by people who want to joyride but sometimes they disappear for good. You'll most certainly stop the joyriders with a few good modifications.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks