Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16

Thread: HMMWV 4-man Soft Top Slant Back

Thanks

Awesome Bulldogger thanks for the fast response

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger View Post
    combatmp, thanks for asking. I made a slant back for slmanella, but it took a while. I'm in school now and between that and work I'm not able to accept orders. School ends, pass or fail, in 4 weeks and then I plan to hit it hard. I have tubing for 4 frames cut, needing welding of fittings, and enough canvas to make more than a dozen covers.

I will post here when I'm ready, and I will PM those who have expressed interest in the last 3-4 months as well, for head-of-line opportunity.

Sorry for the delays,
    BDGR

3 Star General
    Thanks

I am about dug out from school and life issues. I am reaching out to those who have expressed interest with options to sign on before I post a general call for orders.
    Bulldogger

3 Star General
    Thanks

I have reopened for business, making soft slant back kits. Combatmp29r is first in line for a basic green ssetup. I plan to start a few tan ones as well, in spare moments.

Inquiries are welcome. I plan on having no more than 3 orders in at once (nice but unlikely problem to have, turning away orders) and thank folks for their patience if they are at the end of the line.

If someone wants a removable replaceable center panel, as I made for Slmanella, there is a slight price uptick due to the extra material and extra sewing steps in assembly. Plus that's an experimental design still.

Happy motoring!

Bulldogger

3 Star General
    Thanks

A tan solid center panel soft slant back is completed sewing. Frame will be made this week. Green next. Will post pics of Tan once it's draped over a frame.

Available in the site Classifieds.

Bulldogger

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16