• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Length

conny

Guys, what is the length of a mule from the front of the front tire and rear of the rear tire? Trying to see if it will fit on my trailer.

Thank you.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've loaded my mule in an 8' truck bed by removing the front basket. Fit perfectly.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Right at 83" from front of front tire to back of back tire, measured on the extremes of the diameter (on M274A5).

Cheers

conny

Thank you very much......................after measuring my trailer, I have 3" to spare front and back. Thanks again.

Last edited:

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
:razz:

Remember that the Mule CG is right about the center of the rear axle, so on a short trailer they handle best if you can back it on (so the tail doesn't wag the dog).

Cheers

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks