• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 build your own harness

P8ntgame

I told my entire harness out, and I'm almost done running wires with the proper numerical code for the wiring diagrams. I just need this one connector number to pretty much finish it once this last connector is on all I have to do is tape up my wire harness, stick it in some wire loom and I'll be golden.... If I can find this Cannon plug.

mdainsd

I have a new one in my hand. Unfortunately, there is no number on it that represents the complete connector. There are numbers on each of the three metal portions, the plug barrel, the coupling ring and the compression fitting on the back.
The barrel is: AE8701309
The coupling ring: AE8701325
The compression fitting: AE7723308

I don't think that will get you directly where you need to be.

mdainsd

I did some more digging for you. Since I work at one of the largest mil/aero connector companies in the country I might be uniquely able to navigate mil-spec part numbers.

You want something like: Mil-
Spec Connector 4P SIZE 22 PIN PLUG STRAIGHT MIL-C-5015 (face pattern 22-22)

mdainsd

Yeah, that one will work but it won't have the coupling ring you are used to seeing. Now that I got you close, number wise explore, you might find all the exact parts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks