• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chopped M725 value and practical considerations.

teletech

There is a M725 near me for sale that has been hacked-up and I'm wondering if I might want it to play with for "the right price" and what that price should be.
Someone cut the body off just above the front doors and below the back door windows. They put a new roof on the back but the front is open-topped.
(It's a shame that the M720,721,and 722 designations are taken, call it a M719?)
It has a civvy steering column and the B/O light switch is gone, otherwise it looks pretty stock and in generally decent condition based on the pics.
I guess it would be a bit more aerodynamic and less prone to roll than a 725.
A 715 was my first car crush as a teenager and I've owned many vehicles not 7x5 (M35,M37,gladiator...) so I'm tempted. I do worry that if I decide it isn't practical for my applications and I decide to sell it's going to be hard to get anything for it.

So, at what price is it worth at least going to look at in person and perhaps buy to play with?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks