• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931a1 Towing capacity

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Wes likes to modify and upgrade. The truck has a cooler, but Wes sees room for improvement.

I leave mine stock.

Wes is a very good source of information for what works and what doesn't. He puts more miles on his 5ton than any 5 people I know. There's no substitute for sample size...
While the swamp donkey is at home relaxing in its driveway while mine is working as it heads to pick up swamps new tag along

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
While the swamp donkey is at home relaxing in its driveway while mine is working as it heads to pick up swamps new tag along

Ah ok. I see. You slipped that one in on a new page.

It's fine though. You can relax at the rally while I pull you around the field.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Ah ok. I see. You slipped that one in on a new page.

It's fine though. You can relax at the rally while I pull you around the field.
Yea cause ill forget to put it in gear and apply the parking brake

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
air over electric brake controller like a Hayes HA100400C

for the lights, I remember seeing someone on here having an adapter box to go from 24v military plug to a 12v

I dont know how they get brakes out of that box, but it will work on the lights for sure

Another thing, the truck will do a majority of the braking if you are gooose necking, the trailer brake operation just makes it legal

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks