• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

sales tax exemption issues

TaylorTradingCo

What is up with Gov. Planet's sales tax exemption rule about picking up stuff yourself? They say if you don't have a commercial carrier pick up the item, that you don't get the sales tax exemption, even if you have a resale business with a valid sales tax exemption status. I checked with my accountant, and he said there was no such law.

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Easiest way to do that, joe snuff buys them from gp, joe snuffy trading post picks up and delivers . I know its a pita, had that problem when the farm (155mm farm) buys equipment from iron planet, so 155mm transporters has to pickup/ deliver and charge 155mm farm with an invoice

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks