• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rallequip.com

Greg89

Has anybody had luck purchasing tires from this site? I have placed an order with them but am having trouble getting any response from them after the order has been placed.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
No clue who they are but if you need tires. Let me know. We have about 5000 hmmwv tires in stock located in central TN.

ryanruck

I tried to buy 5 MTRs from them about a year ago but could never get them to respond to several emails or voicemails so I got them elsewhere.

Someone I know in Texas did manage to get a set of BFG Baja T/As from them and they were happy with them.

I'd say if you don't hear from them in a reasonable amount of time, I'd do a chargeback on your card. That should get their attention.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please add your state to your location, as the site rules requested.

donquijote

I have bought from Cody before and the shipping was prompt. I had an issue with my order when it was delivered, and he did resolve it. I did have to pull a little teeth, but everything worked out. This was a year ago though. The tires were 37" bajas + 24bolt rims.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you read the website it has updates from May that says the business is Closed...but if you did place an order, it can be 7-21 days for shipping.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks