Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: M135 M211 2 speed transfer case mod

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,741 Times in 3,303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DUUANE View Post
    Yeah the KT/KTA's were monsters.. if i had to use a 4 stroke it would be a cummins..as long as i had enough hood! Hahaha. Years ago i had a Mack RS700L with the big..and i mean big V8..it was a brute. Unlimited torque but was sooo thirsty. Lately I've been dreaming a little of a p-pumped DT466 but i'm already stocked up with detroits so i doubt i'll get to one.
    I love the "older" DT466 engines. Made great power and gave good fuel economy.
    By the way. Will I be making a trip up there anytime soon to retrieve a transmission ?
    Just wondering.

Thanks

Yes soon hopefully..i'm home on the island this week with the wife and attending my brothers 55th birthday tomorrow..i head home monday night with shop on my mind..ive sent a bunch of cars to scrap and done some yard cleanup so i am in a good position to start on the M135. I'll have to put the hurt on the wasps..its an annual battle with them. We will see what the week brings.

Banned
    Thanks

Yes soon hopefully..i'm home on the island this week with the wife and attending my brothers 55th birthday tomorrow..i head home monday night with shop on my mind..ive sent a bunch of cars to scrap and done some yard cleanup so i am in a good position to start on the M135. I'll have to put the hurt on the wasps..its an annual battle with them. We will see what the week brings.
    I know what you mean about the Wasps ! We get the ground Wasps here, and I drove over a nest two weeks ago. They where not happy with me and one got my right ear pretty good ! I drove over their nest several times after that ! Sucked them up into the mower blades !!!! Made me feel so much better !

Thanks

I use brake kleen..i get nests almost twice the size of a basketball a couple times a year in sneaky locations..
    One can in each hand and a couple spares near by..it takes them right out of the air dead as fried chicken and blocks the pherromone so you dont get every wasp in ten square miles trying to sting you and bite a chunk out at the same time..sounds like someone throwing a handfull of unpopped popcorn on the deck..very satisfying.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DUUANE For This Useful Post:

1944mb (Yesterday)

Banned
    Thanks

I use brake kleen..i get nests almost twice the size of a basketball a couple times a year in sneaky locations..
    One can in each hand and a couple spares near by..it takes them right out of the air dead as fried chicken and blocks the pherromone so you dont get every wasp in ten square miles trying to sting you and bite a chunk out at the same time..sounds like someone throwing a handfull of unpopped popcorn on the deck..very satisfying.
    I'll have to try that next time !

Thanks

The first 2 cans ..the one in your dominant hand should have the straw in it for range and to begin the assault. Hose down the hive. The second can no straw..wide spread for CQB to take out the enemy fliers that escaped the first strike.

Victory will be yours.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DUUANE For This Useful Post:

rustystud (07-15-2019)

Colonel
    Thanks

Its amazing how they hit the ground dead with brake Kleen

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 1944mb For This Useful Post:

DUUANE (Yesterday)

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14