• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mep 806b shuts down!

kadetklapp

Well fellas I'm in the same boat. Picked this up from the DRMO in january. It has 13.6 hours on it. Starting to think the reason it was in demil was it's got a bad IP. It cranks and cranks, but won't fire except on the ether. I put two new batteries in it, thinking it might be sensitive to voltage drop in the old batteries while cranking, but still nothing. Cracked the water separator open and have fuel coming out, found a little plunger handle and pushed it many, many times. Still nothing.

Next I was thinking to crack the injectors? Is there a way to do this without filling the system completely full of air?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks