• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South Carolina - CDL needed for Deuce Ops?

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Andy is correct, no CDL required for the deuce. Now if you tow a trailer over 10k with it, you will want to get a SC Class F license. That's what I have, which is essentially a non-commercial CDL. I can drive any weight including a trailer over 10k, even semi trucks, as long as it is not used commercially.

Where in SC did you move to? I live just to the SE of Columbia, and we have a club in Columbia the MVCSC, a MVPA affiliated organization. It is off Alpin Rd, near where I-20 and I-77 cross. We get together out there every Wednesday night, and participate in many shows and parades.

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lots of military trucks around your area. Give me a call sometime so we can meet. We have a veterans parade in Spartanburg soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks