• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So I bought me a Inclinometer

Bill W

I figured these were meant for the fmtv's but Is there a "correct" spot to mount it on the Deuce?? I was just going to modify the bracket and try to mount it between the center windshield frame.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bill always comes up with cool stuff like the dash mount MRE bag heater plug. That's a cool thing to have.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, Bill!

Maybe you can PM me with where you got them. I have found a bunch of civilian ones that are very similar but they don't have both scales, which would be nice to have.

Thanks!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Mine is on the way.
There is 2 different sellers on thE GAY that has them. One is buy now one has a make offer.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I managed to get 2 for $35 shipped. The other seller was offering them at $20 plus $8.65 shipping.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks