• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MVPA Convention (2018) - Louisville, KY

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Day trip to MVPA national - Thursday

I am going to do a day trip to the convention on Thursday. Anyone from Cincinnati area want to tag along?
Heading down first thing in the morning and returning same day evening.

I can bring NOS headboards. $25 each. Have several. Fits M35 /deuce for sure. Maybe others with minor mods? Will only bring if requested. If you won't be there Thursday, we can find someone to hold it.
Top Tab.jpgInside view.jpgOutside View 2.jpgbottom pin.jpg

Also, I am looking for a 12.5 x 20 Continental NATO tire. Quantity:1
Like this:
conti on A3.jpgT-125R20CONT-2T.jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well the final count from the CAMO AO is four. Papabear, Helldiverharry, zout, and Medicup. We will be there late Thursday afternoon. Unfortunately we won't be bringing the K18-C as we have not had time to even look at it.:sad:

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope we can all hook at some point. I'll be there Thursday thru Saturday mid-day.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
On the MVPA convention vendor list Midwest Mules space is "trailer space".
Yep it will be inside and if like last time will be against the wall in the vendor area. I have a small all white enclosed trailer and unless I forgot to pack it will have a SS banner on it. Inside of trailer

door has this on it

100_0033.jpg

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Well got jammed up today and hopefully will be leaving tomorrow from my AO at O-dark thirty and should get in Lville by 1700 Thurs.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Praying safe travels for all who will be attending. Praying for good fellowship, trading, and sharing of experiences while there. And praying that the preservation of history and the lessons that history offers will be both heard and heeded.
AMEN!

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We made it ! Labatt's is on ice ready to go . The convention worked out good , hit the convention on the way back from a visit with my BAMA relatives , always a fun bunch !!LOL Will hook up with the rest of the WNY crew at the Expo CTR .

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Back sitting in the Spring-hill Suites having a Labatt's , spent my money and had some fun , probably go back later .

cwc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I ended up having to work today, planning to run down in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
It's been a good three days. (actually two at the Convention).:beer:

I found some commo equipment for the K18-C and will post pics when I get back to the Southern Firebase.:jumpin::jumpin:

Here's a few pics I took :(had to use the phone because I left my camera at the compound)
aua

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks